Dendron supports multiple types of links and formats.
- links to
[local files](assets/think.pdf)(eg. pdfs, psds, etc)
Wiki links support autocomplete. To initiate:
- create wikilink brackets and start typing
- link to specific sections of notes using the
- NOTE: relative links will not go to the anchor if clicked on the preview, in that case, it becomes a normal link to the file
- NOTE2: don't work when exported through a pod
- use the vscode intellisense shortcut to trigger the autocomplete
Dendron has a backlink panel which shows all notes with links to the current note.
For links to a file format Dendron does not support, you can use the highlight the link and use
> Dendron: Open Link to open the file using your operating system default for that file. This also applies to opening paths to folders.